March 1, 2010

I-HAUL NOT U-HAUL

It's the first day of a new month and what better way for me to celebrate and brighten my day than to receive my China Glaze, Essie and Misa haul! I ordered 16 polishes total and it finally came today! (: I planned to get OPI's and Orly's but I was thinking since this other online beauty supply sold it for cheaper, that I would get it from there. I find out after I ordered the 16 to find that the other supply store didn't have the ones I wanted. So my OPI and Orly haul will be held off for a little bit, but they will come! :(





Misa batch {left to right}
1. Teddy Bear
2. Wishing on a Star
3. Disco Queen
4. Lather, Rinse and Repeat






Essie batch {left to right}
1. Matte About You
2. Pop Art Pink
3. Lilacism
4. Van D'Go
5. Mint Candy Apple





China Glaze batch {left to right}
Four Leaf Clover - Ruby Pumps
Luna - Cleopatra
Techno - Cosmic - Atlantis



-♥-
In addition to ordering from the beauty supply, I visited Yukiumi and they have THE MOST ADORABLE NAIL ART STICKERS so I purchased 5 packs and 3 sets of 20 of little things you put on your nail (strawberries, mandarin oranges and apples). (:




-♥-
I went to Duane Reade and I found these 3 polishes 50% off!
OPI Italian Love Affair
OPI You're a Kabuki Queen
OPI Espresso My Love <- $2.12 instead of $4.25!!!!




Swatches maybe coming soon? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment