March 29, 2010

Avatar Inspired

Recent purchase:
• Sinful Colors Green Ocean
• Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Altar
• OPI Mad as a Hatter (I ordered from a survey & got it in the mail 3/27/10!)

I'm thinking about getting:
• Sephora by OPI Go With The Flow-er
• Sephora by OPI It's Bouquet With Me
• Sephora by OPI Read my Palm
• Sephora by OPI Cover Me In Petals


For this week, I used Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat, American Apparel Hunter, Sinful Colors Green Ocean and Essie's Matte About You. I think I'm officially obsessed with Matte About You. & this manicure blew me off guard with this ’mysterious' look - from looking at the bottle of Green Ocean, I REALLY didn't think that the glitter pieces were BLUE. I used 2 coats of American Apparel Hunter to reach the bottle color that looks really cool, unforuntately I felt like the color was dark and vampy by itself so I added Green Ocean (:


Until next time♥~,
<3katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment