November 15, 2010

Villainous Villains

November , 2010

You may be tired of seeing these, but I'm still in love with them! [Despite the fact that 2/3 of the them have dupes that are a bit cheaper from Orly]. Here is MAC's Villainous Villains Collection. I got 2/3 from Nordstrom and the other one I was able to get in a swap. :) I'm still happy that I have them!

MAC Bad Fairy
magenta with flashy golden red glitter. 3 coats and 1 coat of TC. I love the color because it's so girly, glittery and flashy. :)

MAC Formidable!
vampy plum with blue glitter. 3 coats and 1 coat of TC, but if you're really good, you could get away with 2 coats. I did 3 coats because I wanted to cover it evenly. :P

MAC Mean & Green
dark turquoise with an in-your-face purple glitter. But the glitter changes color depending on the lighting, such as green and gold. The swatch is 3 coats and 1 coat of TC. The funny thing is I love the color of the base when you're removing Mean & Green! ( ^ o ^ )~

hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine

5 comments:

  1. I never get tired of seeing these, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie S.: Thank you! :D They are unbelievably gorgeous! I still love them haha even though there's dupes for Formidable! and Mean & Green. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. never get tired of these...EVER... i <3 them and their dupes! nice pics by the way, they capture the duochrome really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colours, especially Bad Fairy. I love the name too!

    Terri, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda: Thanks! :) They're so beautiful and the funny thing is when you remove Mean & Green, I LOVE THE TURQUOISE COLOR! LOL :P<3 Thanks! I have a love/hate kinda thing with my camera lmao.

    Terri: Thank you! I only like the name Bad Fairy though, haha the others are just weird to me. :P

    ReplyDelete