March 30, 2011

Crackled Anchors

Hey everyone! I've been a little busy with school work and I'm still trying to enter in all the entries because there's a lot more entries than I expected :P Currently, my nails are nubbins because I've been having a lot of breaks a lot so I cut them short. But in the meanwhile, I have a lot of nail pictures backed up so I'll be posting them in the meanwhile. :) Although you've probably seen them before, I hope you'll still enjoy :)

First is China Glaze Anchors Away Collection, I only got some of the collection, not all :P
* I believe everything was two coats, but maybe 3 for white cap. :)
1. Ahoy!
2. First Mate
3. Pelican Gray
4. Seafoam Spray
5. Starboard
6. White Cap

Then I added China Glaze Crackle Collection over them
7. Ahoy! + Lightning Bolt
8. First Mate + Crushed Candy
9. Pelican Gray + Fault Line
10. Seafoam Spray + Broken Hearted
11. Starboard + Cracked Concrete
12. White Cap + Black Mesh

Then I did another Anchors Away + Crackle combinations
13. Ahoy + Black Mesh
14. First Mate + Fault Line
15. Pelican Gray + Cracked Concrete
16. Seafoam Spray + Crushed Teal
17. Starboard + Lightning Bolt
18. White Cap + Broken Hearted


Hope you enjoyed & happy polishing :)
<3katherine

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! i love sea spray with broken hearted on top! i'm gonna have to try that combo. the green/gray looks really cool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda: Thanks! :) I was just testing out combinations to see what I would like heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pink/grey combo :D

    ReplyDelete