May 2, 2011

Hey everyone! Today was a nice day so I was able to swatch my collection of China Glaze Tronica! I'm pretty happy with my pictures because my nails are growing back and it came out pretty nice except for some blurriness, blah! I hope you enjoy them :) Overall the formula was good and it applies pretty evenly. Also dries quick so I'm satisfied with the collection. The holographic isn't as strong as the other collections out there and it's kind of scattered but it's still nice!

Previously I've shown you 3D Fantasy which is a red coral holographic

Today I'll start off with the rest of my collection with Cyberspace
light brown holographic. The swatch picture displayed shows 2 coats of Cyberspace topped 1 layer of top coat.

Electra Magenta
magenta purple holographic. Awesome color that looks great on my hands to go with my skintone! :) The swatch picture displays 2 coats of Electra Magenta topped with 1 coat of top coat. This is one of my favorites in this collection.

Gamer Glam
purple holographic. The swatch picture displays 2 coats of Gamer Glam topped with 1 coat of top coat.

High Def
medium blue holographic. Swatch shows 2 coats of High Def topped with 1 coat of top coat. Another favorite♥ 

Hologram
silver holographic. The swatch shows 2 coats of Hologram topped with 1 coat of top coat. 

Hyper Haute
medium raspberry holographic. The swatch shows 2 coats of Hyper Haute and 1 coat of top coat. The color makes me feel all girly :P hehe.


Laser Lime
lime green holographic. The swatch displays 2 coats of Laser Lime and 1 coat of top coat.

Techno Teal
teal blue holographic. The color is so vibrant! The swatch displays 2 coats of Techno Teal and 1 coat of top coat. My other favorite!!♥ I have a thing for teal blues! ;) 



hope you enjoyed & happy polishing!
<3katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment