July 27, 2011

[PW] + Nail De Royale Review Part 1

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well :) Today's Pink Wednesday features China Glaze Pool Party! This is shown in 2 coats and 1 layer of top coat. The picture isn't exactly color accurate because it's hard to capture its color but it's definitely a beauty and a favorite summer polish for me. Along with that I added a small nail art to the mani. as well so I hope you'll like it.


This is my honest review that is coming from me only and I am not influenced by anyone to do a review a certain way. Nail De Royale contacted me to do a review which I was happy to do. They were really friendly and they sent me a few items to review, 2 of which are in the picture above. China Glaze Pool Party and Omega Labs USA Nail Art Striper Brush in #175 were both used in this portion of the review. I received all my items for the review wrapped in plastic wrap and then bubble wrapped to make sure I received the package perfectly. I love how they carefully packaged it and went the extra mile with it. :) The formula was excellent for both and the striper brush as well. It's a bit watery compared to the other striper brushes that I have but I like this one more. I like this one more because when I'm doing nail art and it gets on the side of my nail and onto my skin, it comes off easier than the others which are more like regular creme polishes. Definitely a plus so far on my review and I'll be completing the next portion of my review, hopefully soon. :P

Stayed tuned and hope you enjoyed! :) Happy polishing!
<3katherine

1 comment: