October 31, 2012

ABC Nail Challenge - Fireberry Red & Fluo Blue



ABC Nail Challenge
Day 6
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Fireberry Red
Joe Fresh Fluo Blue 
The reason why I posted 2 photos for Day 5’s challenge is so that I can show more pictures of polishes that I never used or I used but never photographed it. But today’s challenge has 2 polishes, Fireberry Red and Fluo Blue.



Fireberry Red is a deep red with sparkly red and gold glitters and this is shown in (I believe) 2 coats. Fireberry Red was one of the specialty polishes from the Xtreme Wear line, but if you stalk Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens, you might be able to find one lingering around; that’s how I found mine LOL.


Fluo Blue is an azure blue creme that is shown beautifully in 2 coats. I definitely LOVE the formula and application of Joe Fresh polishes and I’m so glad that they opened a Joe Fresh near my work (5th Avenue, NYC) so then I can stalk their nail polishes! It was 3 for $9 and I believe $4 each? I got a few polishes from there and I would definitely consider buying more, since they are at a good price!

No comments:

Post a Comment