June 16, 2010

Lapis of Luxury

So I'm happy to say that I will finally have my hands on Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure! :) Thanks to Laura, who sent me it because she read my previous post and wanted to make my day. And of course she did, I was smiling like a little kid getting candy or ice cream. Thank you so much Laura♥ I'm at a loss of words because there are so many kind hearted people out in the world and Laura, you really showed me that there are miracles & dreams, that could come true! No lie and I'm sorry for being corny :P I can't wait to try it out when it comesssssss :D

& with that good news, I did my nails also (:
I bring to you: Essie's Lapis of Luxury, but I had them on since Monday. I wanted to post but didn't because I couldn't think of any design. I attempted clouds, epic fail. :( But I did some random design I remembered from somewhere, sorry for not providing credit. Credit to Pan! (:


The dots were done with a dotting tool & I used:
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI What's with the Cattitude
China Glaze Lemon Fizz


Hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine

2 comments:

  1. This design is from me :D I posted it on soompi before.
    I'm glad you remembered the design and actually tried it~! I'm sort of flattered :P Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me. (:
    I really did however when I did it on my right hand (I'm right hand dominant) the dots curved rather than a diagonal line. LOL!
    & I'm going to credit you for it now :P

    ReplyDelete