November 21, 2011

Spark My Heart on Stunning

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend! It's back to the work/school week :( rawr. But anyways here's two polishes from Misa that I've been lusting over and I finally ordered them last month!

Misa Spark My Heart That's A Start, which is a cute frosty red pink with pink shimmer and it's shown 2 coats. 

Misa Phazers on Stunning is a dark frosty purpley-gray base with green duochrome shown in 3 coats. AWESOMEEEE♥

Thanks for stopping by and happy polishing! :)
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. love spark my heart, i am still not sure which ones to get from that collection, there are only few swatches of that collection which is a shame :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! That green is awesome. The pink is kinda nothing special to me, but now I have to track down that green!!

    ReplyDelete