November 19, 2011

Suzi Loves Cowboys!

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing swell! :) Today's post will display a swatch of OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys, which is a brown creme. I've been looking for a good brown that I would be able to use for my cherry blossom nails, which I attempted a while back. I kept this in case I ever want to re-create or work on my nail art technique in cherry blossoms in the future. It's a nice full brown color too. This is shown in two easy coats. :P


Thanks for stopping by and happy polishing! :)
Katherine

3 comments:

  1. Mmm... Looks like a perfect, shiny shell of milk chocolate over a gooey center.

    I am not a brown polish kind of girl but I must say, this looks smashing on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh i love this. I might get. very thanksgiving. hehe

    ReplyDelete