September 30, 2010

Pastel

Hello :) Today's a swatch day from the vault since I didn't want to change my nails after my pink leopard nails. For these swatches, I used plastic Nailene tips because my nails were nubs. They do look a little funny on me haha. But I hope you enjoy the swatches.

American Apparel Butter
pastel yellow. The swatch is 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I love American Apparel nail polishes, the formula is nice and it applies nicely with awesome color. Butter is one of my favorite pastel yellows that actually works with my skintone.

American Apparel Coney Island
a pastel pink. The swatch is 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. It's suck a cute girly pink. :) The formula and application was awesome, typical American Apparel.

Essie Looking For Love
a pastel periwinkle jelly creme. The swatch 3 coats and 1 coat of top coat. It took another extra coat because the formula was kind of thin so it came out sheer. It applied nicely though. :)

6 more days until my giveaway closes ~ hurry and enter in
you can also click on my right hand column.

hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine

6 comments:

  1. jbrobeck: Thanks! :) I stumbled upon it on Makeupalley http://www.makeupalley.com/swap/detail.asp/sid=7184621/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, pretty! i like that Coney Island one! perfect pastel pink!! [ooh, and im too lazy to franken. HAHA]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina: I'm glad I helped you find the "perfect" pastel pink! :)

    ReplyDelete