June 17, 2011

Quick Post

Hello everyone! :D Hope you've all had a good week so far as the week is coming to a close! Here's a new nail post today - Here's Essence Hang Loose from their Surfer Babe collection in 3 coats - which you could get away with 2 but I had some uneven spots. It's a dusty lilac creme with a glossy finish. And I added on the accent nail Essence Surferama for the spots and used a black nail art brush for to complete the spots. :) Hope you like it!



I would've posted more swatches today (pssttt... my Nfu Oh holos just came in today) but the weather was horrible, raining on and off! :( So hopefully another day!


Hope you enjoyed & happy polishing :)
<3katherine

6 comments:

  1. cute combo! i might have to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rebecca: Thanks! & I'm definitely going to try different color combinations of this haha :P Hope people don't get sick of it ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks really nice on you! I love the leopard accent nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. StardustStephanie: Thank you! I have a tendency to like light pinks and lilacs haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute :) These colors look really nice on your fingers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iza: Thank you! :P Before I got into nail polishes, I always picked the light pinks and neutral pinks :X

    ReplyDelete