July 18, 2010

Minions :)

After watching Despicable Me on Tuesday and I saw on someone's blog I believe, a nail art of a minion - I was inspired to make a minion on my nail too. It came out pretty cute even though it wasn't exactly it but still, I'm happy with my nail art. :) But knowing I wouldn't be able to replicate it on my right hand since I'm right hand dominant, I avoided any nail art on my right hand.

TADAAAAA!~
Used:
Finger Paints Yellow Bikini (3 coats)
American Apparel Peacock for the jeans
OPI Alpine Snow for the eyes
and LA Colors Black Nail Art

Just looking at this picture makes me sad - since my middle finger nail broke :( it was torn on both sides and it broke today. Midget nail.. I hope you grow back soon♥


hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine

7 comments:

  1. Oh Em Gee!!

    This is SO CUTE!!! <3 I fell in love with those little guys after watching Despicable me and now I fell in love with your nails ^^

    Question: what do you use for your nail art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) hehe yeah I saw the trailer and thought they were adorable and after watching the movie, I loved them. The funniest for their scenes was the water scene (when they were trying to gather the minions) and there were 2 minions imitating and laughing every time they took water from the things that they have in offices lmao.

    Usually I use the thin nail art brushes by LA Girls or Kiss but if not, I use the regular nail polishes but just the regular size brush or a smaller brush. Other times I use dotting tools. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o) So very cute. Very unique. Sorry if this is a repeat but I can't remember who has entered.
    I'm having a new giveaway: http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! i was gunna do a mani with the minions too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks so cute :D

    - kathy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Katrina and Kathy! :)
    Haha Katrina you should do it! It was fun trying it out. The only part I didn't like was making the circle around the eyes with black, and it came out funny. :p

    ReplyDelete