August 4, 2010

Franken #3

Another franken again! Sorry if you're getting tired of frankens! ><


Franken #3
  • half a bottle of OPI natural nail strengthener clear (I ran out of clear polishes and used this since I don't use it anymore)
  • 1/4 of Prevail See You In Chelsea (doesn't show up in the end product)
  • some amount of Biker Chic fyrinnae
  • some amoutn of Chrome fyrinnae
black base with blue and silver shimmer. it's similar to the 2nd franken I made but I used silver fyrinnae rather than the gold bronze fyrinnae (gilded wings). The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat.

The bad news: as I was mixing everything together in an empty Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat bottle, the bottle broke and leaked out! :( and it got over my sleeping shorts :( I tried nail polish remover but it doesn't come out so now I'm going to have to take it to the professional cleaners. I'm really sad because this pair of sleeping shorts is relatively new, and I haven't worn it that many times. I hope my mom doesn't find out or she'll kill me because she bought them for me not too long ago :X


all my frankens are unname and looking for names ~ any suggestions are welcomed!
I hope you enjoyed :)
<3katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment