August 16, 2010

Random Swatches Part 3 - OPI

This is my last post for my random swatches because I think almost everything's been swatched in my collection and onto my blog. Except for my recent purchases which I haven't swatched since I'm stuck with short nails for a while until they grow out. After having my nails kind of longish for a while, I don't like having short nails. Reason being that, I can't pick a color that would really look nice with short nails & there's not much room as a canvas. :\

But if there's anyone that has any nail art for short nails, please email me pictures & links to your blog and I'll have a feature post! :) I'm very interested to see what people would do with their short nails! and it might inspire meee ;) (email: findkatherinewu@gmail.com)

OPI Holiday Glow
brown with gold glitters. The swatch is 3 coats and no top coat. The formula was a little on the shin side so I had to use a third coat. I bought this a while back but I haven't touch it. I don't know why I haven't picked you out earlier! :( I'm sorry♥

OPI I Only Drink Champagne
gold champagne frost. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat and a small sign of VNL but it still looks amazing. I use to have OPI Kyoto Pearl and it's just the light champagne version of it. A bit streaky though.


OPI Italian Love Affair
light pink shimmer creme. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. This is a favorite of mine. I love this and I'm so glad I picked it up. I got it for half the price too! 50% off from Duane Reade a long time ago. I did my cousin's toes with this and Hidden Treasure on top and it looked amazing.

OPI You're A Kabuki Queen
hot medium pink creme. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. I also picked this up on clearance and I'm glad I did. This color is so good!

Sephora by OPI Mermaid to Order
medium blue-green. The swatch is 2 coats and no top coat. My first Sephora by OPI polish and one of my long time favorites.


hope you enjoyed,
<3katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment